Friday, November 25, 2011

A While Ago

So I was looking for cd's just now and I found one that's, one of a kind. It's a compilation of songs I made for someone about 2 years ago. Each one of the songs remind me badly of the feelings I had for him back then, and maybe I still do. I'm quite proud of myself too because the songs are mostly rock and the others are stargazers..... that's us. That's how we are. His dream, his passion, its all in here.

I don't have much time anymore. I will make sure that this time, I'm able to say goodbye before he moves. I won't make the same mistake I did with my other friend. I missed the only day to tell him goodbye and good luck, the only day that I can communicate with him. I missed that ONLY day. That day was also the LAST day that I will able to meet him. I know where he's going, but I can't just go there as I wish without a reason. I can't go and stalk him at his new school now, can I? lol. NO I DONT HAVE HIS NUMBER OR EMAIL EITHER.

K. I am NOT going to repeat the same mistake anymore. This dude is moving away pretty soon, so I'm gonna give him a little goodbye present. This CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment