Friday, February 24, 2012

Chimiyapp.

She was as fierce as a tiger. Very ferocious. The sight of her at our classroom door sent shivers down our spines. No one dared to speak a word when she's in front. We feared her.

A year with her was enough for us. As good as she was, we couldnt stand the pressure we had to bear everyday. The thought of failing her test can drive one mad. Soon the year end school holidays started and we couldnt feel much happier to finally be free and feel a sense of relief.

-A new year of school has begun.
Last year, i always complained to my seniors about her and when i heard about how kind she is towards them, i felt shocked. Who is this person?
I was determined to change my perception towards her. I told myself, if she gets pissed with the class, its because we're jackasses and we totally deserve it. I told myself that I have no reason to be afraid of her.

We're heading towards the 3rd month of schooling and things are so far so good. I am starting to see that glow inside her- the great dedication she has in teaching us. We are slowly starting to appreciate her more, and she smiles more often in our class. Today i felt something strange during her class. When she taught us, i felt a warm...fuzzy..feeling inside me. I felt her motherly love towards us (and let's just hope it'll stay that way until the end). However, this does not mean that the tiger is tamed. She's still the fierce woman that we all know. Despite her getting pissed off with us, those moments actually made us laugh when we reflect on how silly it is. I pray that we all never ever take her kindness for granted, and that she'll forever teach us with love and dedication, as she currently is.

No comments:

Post a Comment